Antoine ROUSSEAU, Paul PLUMMER and Mathias FERBER
Sharlene PENMAN and Andrew LYON
Maison Ravier, 5 rue Ravier LYON 7ème (M° Place Jean Jaurès)
PROGRAMME AND ACTIVITIES
Friday 7 APRIL
20h-23h: Social dancing with the « Roaring Lions » band.
Saturday 8 APRIL
10h30-13h: 2 parallel SCD classes: advanced & very advanced OR intermediates.
15h30-18h: SCD class OR music course.
16h15-18h: Cakes and children’s class
20h30-midnight: Social dancing
Sunday 9 APRIL
OPTION 1: 10h-11h45 Highland class (with Mathias Ferber)
OPTION 2: 10h-11h45 SCD class
12h-12h45: SCD get together social class
14h-16h: music course
All classes and the ball will be in English, but both teachers are aware of the language barrier an international group might meet. No complete beginners.
There will be a list of local restaurants available. For Sunday lunch, we suggest Sawadee (Thai) 175 Avenue Jean Jaurès, 69007 Lyon, where we can all gather, no booking needed.
You are welcome to bring your own food and eat at Salle Ravier for Saturday lunch and/or dinner. Make sure you leave the hall clean after use.
PRICE of the WEEKEND
• 65€ / 60€ (members) / 47€ (Friday night members): Friday social dancing + Saturday workshops + Saturday social dancing + Sunday workshops and music course
• 52€ / 47€ (members): Friday social dancing + Saturday workshops + Saturday social dancing + Sunday workshops and music course
• Friday social dancing : 13€
• Full weekend: Saturday workshops + Saturday social dancing + Sunday workshops and music course. 52€/47€ (members)
• children < 16 ans : 50%
• children class 6€
• Saturday workshops only : 29/25€ (members)
• One workshop only (SCD, highland or music) : 15€
• Saturday Social only 16€
• Thaï Restaurant 18€
. A list of hotels can be sent on request.
. Subject to availability, it is possible to stay in the home of some LYON BRANCH dancers (first booked, first served)