Michi BAUBOCK et Mathias FERBER
Matthias RANK (fiddle) et Silke GROSHOLZ (piano)
Salle Ravier ?
7 rue Ravier 69007 Lyon
19, avenue Berthelot
Saturday and Sunday
Centre Chorégraphique Calabash : 44, Rue Pierre Delore 69008 Lyon
Tram T4 or T2 « Jet d’eau Mendès France »
PROGRAMME ET ACTIVITIES
Friday 20 NOVEMBER
20h-23h : social dance or ceilidh
Saturday 21 NOVEMBER
9h30 : welcome
10h-12h30 : 2 parallel SCD classes:
*Technique/high impact: detailed work on steps, posture, phrasing, covering, precision. High energy needed. Personal critic. Easier dances.
*Social/formations: work on phrasing, covering, new or unusual formations.
13h-15h : optional lunch at Phils des Saveurs restaurant
15h15-16h30 : SCD on 2 levels (technique or formations) or music course
16h45-18h : Mixed ability SCD class or SCD workshop for children or music class.
19h-20h15 : Potluck
20h30-minuit (0h00) : social dance
Sunday 22 NOVEMBER
10h-11h45 : Highland class or SCD mixed ability class
12h-12h45 : SCD social class
- All classes and the social evening dances will be in English, but both teachers are aware of the language barrier an international group might meet. No complete beginners.
- You are welcome to bring your own food and eat in the hall for lunch and/or dinner (fridge and microwave available). Make sure you leave the hall clean after use.
- Weekend fees must be paid in advance. Cancellation policy: full refund up to a month before the event.
50% refund up to a week before the event, no refund after that.
- Friday social dance: 13€ Ceilidh : 10€ under 25: 8€ Under 16: 5€
- Saturday + Sunday pack: 52€ / 47€ (members)
- Children under16: -50%
- Young dancers (16-24 yo): -25%
- Children’s workshop: 6€
- Saturday workshops only: 29€ / 25€ (members)
- One workshop only (SCD, Highland or music): 15€
- Saturday Social only: 16€
- The nearest hotel is Résidence Otelia: https://www.otelia.fr/fr/
- Subject to availability, it is possible to be accommodated by LYON BRANCH dancers (first booked, first served)